ITIL 4 Foundation (English Class)
Date/Time: 22/04/2019 - 24/04/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
About this course
Extensive research has consistently shown that ITIL is fundamental to businesses, enables transformation and helps organizations realise value. Many organisations invest heavily in adopting and adapting ITIL into their business practices and upskilling their workforce with ITIL qualifications.
ITIL4 will help businesses navigate the new technological era, commonly known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The speed of current breakthroughs is disrupting almost every industry on a global scale. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is marked by emerging technology in fields including robotics, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, quantum computing, biotechnology, the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, autonomous vehicles and much more.
ITIL4 provides a practical and flexible basis to support organizations on their journey into the new world of digital transformation by helping them align their human, digital and physical resources, adopt emerging technologies into their IT operations to compete within the complex modern landscape.
Who should attend?
The target audience for this course and qualification are:
- Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Individuals working in other parts of IT (digital, product development) with strong interface with service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
On completion of this course, the following learning outcomes will be achieved
- Understand key service management concepts
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of selected ITIL practices with focus on key
Understand Key Concepts of Service Management
• Service Management
• Service and relationship with Value, Outcome, Cost and Risks
• Service Consumers, Service Providers, Users, Customer
• Understanding Nature and Components of Value
• Value Co-Creation
• Understanding Service Relationships
ITIL Guiding Principles
• Focus on Value
• Start Where You Are
• Progress Iteratively With Feedback
• Collaborate and Promote Visibility
• Think and Work Holistically
• Keep It Simple and Practical
• Optimize and Automate
ITIL Service Value System
• Four Dimensions of Service Management
• Components of the Service Value System including Value Chain, Governance and Practices
• Value Chain Activities within the Value System
• 3 Categories of ITIL Practices
• Purpose and detailed look at selected Practices (including):
• Incident Management
• Problem Management
• Change Control
• Service Level Management
• Continual Improvement
• Service Request Management
• Service Desk
• Information Security Management
• Relationship Management
• Service Configuration Management
• Supplier Management
Date: April 22 – 24,2019
Duration: 3 Days
Time: 09.30 am – 16.30 pm
Venue: ACinfotec Training Center
Price: 32,500 Baht (Excl. vat7%)
Speacial Price: Please Call!
Bookings are closed for this event.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration
Please read the following terms & conditions for course registration carefully. Upon clicking submit button, it is demonstrated that I/We understand and accept the registration and cancellation policies and procedures.
- Full payment is required in advance prior to course commencement date.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Delegates who cancel after registration, or who don’t attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds can be given
- A replacement is always welcome
Disclaimer: ACinfotec reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel. Any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances.